Re: Pendennis Castle

Why? Haven't we got enough of our own locos crying out for restoration
before they rust away? Let her go back to be with her own kind, where there
is the expertise to maintain her rather than stay here where she'd only be a
curiosity, to be put in the "too hard" basket and abandoned on a back road
somewhere as soon as something major needed to be done....
Regards,
John Hudson
Brisbane, Australia

86e5ha$3ng$1@merki.connect.com.au">news:86e5ha$3ng$1@merki.connect.com.au...