Re: get money for browsin web sites! 92056

> Neither do I, provided it does not involve spamming.
>
> Cheers
> David

exactly .. i to am an all ad user .... there rules are clear ... spamming is
OUTLAWED!
it is perfectly ok to join a discussion about all ad such as this ... it is
also ok to use the add in a signature such as mine below .....

for your info on all add i now find i dont have to find money to pay my
phone and internet bill each month .. it does it for me .....

anyway hope this helps re spamm policy of all add...

they also have a spam reporting page ........ sorry i cant reemember the
addy off hand ...

cheers
Greg

The Rules Have Changed...Get Paid to Surf the Web!
http://www.alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=HSL956