EL Sighting on Adelaide to Melbourne line

I made an interesting sighting today as I was mowing the lawn after
getting home from work.  About 1910 an ASR train went past headed for
Melbourne (I'm about 30 minutes out of Adelaide in the Hills).  The
train was headed by CLP 14, with GM 32 CLF 7 and EL 54 in that order.
It's the first time in five years living here I've seen an EL on this
route, although I don't see every train that goes by.

It was also in a livery I've not seen before, predominately silver with
gold and blue and the logo "CFCL Australia" on the side and "Australian
Horsepower" on the side of the cab.  Can anyone fill me in on who this
livery belongs to, it's a new one to me.

Jackson
Jackson & Jo Harding
email:  jaxsonjo@camtech.net.au
mobile: 0412 793 587 (Jackson)