Re: Oh what fun it is too ride...

> > Yesterday I was siiting outside the sheds near Asquith for 30mins
> > inside a train that had only small windows.
> Was that a tulloch car?

Not sure what a tulloch car is. They are un-airconditioned and have
small windows at the top that pull open only a few degrees. Doesn't let
any air in.

> > The guard stated it was a track failure. What sort was it? There
> were
> > no work crews fixing any section of track. Anyhow people were
> > commenting how bad the service is getting.
> I would be surprised if that was correct. Another case of not
> enough info.

We had trains pull up beside us etc. The guard was saying also that
they were waiting for the train in front to give the all clear.

> Sounds like a rough trip. I suspect poor training.

It was!

> > When will this madness end?
> > I'll just have to wait until this afternoon.
> Hate to tell ya, it probably wont.

I guessed that!