Re: st marys today

Anita Lukaszyk <neety@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
Lcfh4.6145$3b6.31432@ozemail.com.au">news:Lcfh4.6145$3b6.31432@ozemail.com.au...
> Andrew
>
> I heard about this as well. I watched Channel 7 news and most of Today
> Tonight but didn't see anything. Mum heard about it on a Channel 10 news
ad.

* Did Channel 9 or ABC broadcast the story on the St Marys derailment? (I
had a power blackout from 6:00pm). I heard it on 2UE midday news.

> Try The channel 10 website   http://www.ten.com.au   It was apparently
only
> a minor derailment, but I would have expected a little more "pounce" by
the
> media...

* The Daily Terrorgraph put one page about the $190 000 wasted trackwork and
Granville memorial of errors in victim's names (p.9), Editorial on the
wasted trackwork on p.10 and the small article on p.30.

I wonder if the Daily Terrograph will "pounce" even more tomorrow!!! - Stay
tuned!!!

Cheers.
Danny Mok
dan@flex.com.au