Re: [NSW] Parramatta Rail Link - Details from EIS

> > EPPING - 2 x single bore tunnels will surface on the outsides of the Main
> > North just south of the M2 overbridge.  The PRL connection and the Main
> > North will merge closer to Cheltenham.

I assume this is a north to west junction. It would make sense to include
provision for an east to south junction to allow circuit running similar
to the Bankstown service, i.e. Central - Chatswood - Eastwood -
Strathfield - Central.

Come to think of it, there should also be a south to west junction. This
would also allow Central - Strathfield - Eastwood - Castle Hill services
in the future.

Will the Clyde - Rosehill line be retained?

Cheers
David