Re: West Coast Railway and 6042 - AD60 Garrett

darin wrote:

> I have heard a rumour that WCR will relocate 6042 from the old Lachlan
> Vintage Village at Forbes, NSW to Adelaide to run steam in and out of
> the standard gauge lines around Adelaide.

I heard that oil-firing and Giesel ejectors are in the works, and that
Dulux is stepping up production of Cacky Blue.

I quite like the one about making a Garrat out of a pair of R class, as
well.

--
Robert Kearey		Remote Access Group
ITS			University of Queensland