Re: Change at Dungog for Berry

"David Bennetts" <davibenn@pcug.org.au> wrote in message
38823ca1.0@newshost.pcug.org.au">news:38823ca1.0@newshost.pcug.org.au...
> An article about a guest house in Berry in yesterday's Sun Herald travel
> section suggested that to go there by train you change trains at Dungog.
> Now do we all know that if you want to go to Coolangatta you take one
train
> to Dapto, change trains there and change to a bus at Bomaderry?
>
> Regards
>
> David Bennetts

If you wanted to go to Berry from Sydney you would change trains at Dapto or
Wollongong depending on which train you catch. You would then get off the
train at Berry, there is no need to catch a bus. If you wanted to go to
Coolangatta, which is not at Berry, you would change from train to bus at
Bomaderry.
--
Regards,
Chris Stratton