BUY ANZ, TELSTRA & SONIC, SELL ECORP & HUTCHISON AND WATCH FOR...

BUY ANZ, TELSTRA & SONIC, SELL ECORP & HUTCHISON AND WATCH FOR...

..MORE MARKET BREAKING NEWS, SCATHING INDICTMENTS, EXPERT ANALYSIS,
NO-HOLDS-BARRED CROSS-EXAMINATION, AND WITTIER BACK-CHAT THAN
TOMMY LEE JONES IN "THE FUGITIVE."

*****Special Offer *****

FREE 7 DAY TRIAL TO AUSTRALIA'S LEADING, INDEPENDENT FINANCIAL WEB SITE
- www.investorweb.com.au

Dear …,

Hi, I'm James Dunn. You may remember me as the founding editor of Shares Magazine,
editor of the Australian Stock Exchange Journal and Personal Finance Editor of The
Australian.  While I still write for The Australian, I recently became editor of
www.investorweb.com.au, Australia's premier investment web site.

As part of a Special Offer, we'd like to give you a FREE 7-DAY ALL-ENCOMPASSING
TRIAL of our popular web site.  You will be joining over 43,000 other investors who have
registered with investorweb.com.au - all seeking superior, up-to-date investment advice to
make the new millennium a prosperous one.

Published entirely online, investorweb.com.au brings you uncompromising, up-to-date
investment news and commentary that puts you virtually on the trading floor with some of the
best minds in the business.

You will also receive independent research reports on more than 650 ASX listed stocks and
more than 1400 managed funds; real-time stock quotes; the best personal portfolio system
on the web; stock tips; Warren Buffett-style valuation reports; float reports; Metastock
charting; on-line chat forums and much more.

Don't wait to get hit with market-shaping news, when you can hit it first.

To log on to the site to access the special offer, go to
http://www.investorweb.com.au/specialoffer/ or read some genuine feedback from our
members:

"Congratulations, investorweb the new portfolio is fantastic"

"investorweb is a great tool for helping make decisions."

"I've read a lot of posts at investorweb and basically I enjoy the majority, and whether they
are positive or negative about a company or critical … I believe they are critical in achieving
an informative and objective forum. So keep up the good work forum posters."

"I'll be here daily, hanging on your every word. I've never had more fun..."

"JLA has been mentioned twice now on investorweb.  In the last 2 days it has risen over
100% on an announcement"

"I think it is the best site by far in term of doing research and getting the proper info"

"Every time I use investorweb it changes for the better. The most recent changes have
further goodies in the Portfolio section"

"Just discovered your website.  Until now I was using the Trading Room but this looks much
better.

 "I found [it] truly informative (no, bloody fantastic) and wish to express my gratitude"

Have a look for yourself - to log on and take advantage of the special offer simply go to
http://www.investorweb.com.au/specialoffer/.

See you at www.investorweb.com.au

All the very best in investing,

James Dunn.
Editor

PS: If you have any questions, need help or have any feedback, please contact us at
info@investorweb.com.au.  I personally look forward to answering any of your queries and
hope that your usage of the Site leads to a most profitable 2000.