Re: (SYD) Bridges @ Granville & Lidcombe

Further to my original post, on Saturday 15/1 and presumably Sunday 16/1,
the up and down main lines were closed at Lidcombe with cranes on the line,
presumably removing the rest of the old bridge. Trains continued to run on
the up and down suburban lines and the Sprint platform.

I will be visiting the station on Monday 17/1 (the observations above were
made from a moving train) to see if any of the old bridge is left.

--
Eric
www.erk.au.com