"Tony Gatt" <baulko@tig.com.au> wrote in message
387EF791.B93FD460@tig.com.au">news:387EF791.B93FD460@tig.com.au...

> Lineman wrote:
>
> > What are you talking about?
>
> The derailment!
>
> > What derailment
>
> The one he mentioned..
>
> > What state
>
> A state of disrepair I would imagine.. after derailing and all..
>
> > We ain't all mind readers.
>
> Good thing really..
> cos I think what you're thinking now is not good...
>
> Seriously tho.. A train derailed at Hornsby, and as usual, the papers here
in
> SYdney made a big frakkar about nothing, and misquoted everything they
could..
Ok I see.
As far as the papers go,well we all know that it is there sworn duty to make
as much ado about nothing as possible when it comes to "TRAIN ACCIDENT".Dont
let the facts spoil a good story,Besides which it is the silly season,you
know "Boy bites shark shark drowns", etcetc.
Cheers
Graeme
A mild mannered reporter from a blah blah blah,able to mis quote,,jump over
tall fences when evading the law,faster than a speeding gunzel......

> > "Tony Paton" <tonyp@tpg.com.au> wrote in message
> > wbx9OE=SL2as6+EEeCfob17MIY1f@4ax.com">news:wbx9OE=SL2as6+EEeCfob17MIY1f@4ax.com...
> > > Who reads them? Why would you?
> > > In regards to the de-railment the other day; there was a report in the
> > > great newspaper Bush telegragh mirror that stated that the train first
> > > stopped at the platform then moved off and de-railed!! As I was on it
> > > it, it only stopped when it did de-rail. It also said only half a
> > > dozen people were on the train, there were a lot moe people than that.
> > >
> > >                \
> > >    http://www.newsfeeds.com       The Largest Usenet Servers in the
World!
> > > ------== Over 73,000 Newsgroups - Including  Dedicated  Binaries