Re: Bloody papers

Lineman wrote:

> What are you talking about?

The derailment!

> What derailment

The one he mentioned..

> What state

A state of disrepair I would imagine.. after derailing and all..

> We ain't all mind readers.

Good thing really..
cos I think what you're thinking now is not good...

Seriously tho.. A train derailed at Hornsby, and as usual, the papers here in
SYdney made a big frakkar about nothing, and misquoted everything they could..

--
Thanks,

Tony Gatt.

  Never be afraid to try something new.