Re: $25 for a Lifetime Web Site!

David Bromage wrote:

> Railroad Depot Free Sites (freesite@rrdepot.com) won a Nobel Prize for literature by writing:
> > Are you tired of using free web services that pop up banners or float
> > logos on your site?
>
> RailPage offers free hosting to any Australian non-profit railway or
> tramway society. This includes a .org.au domain name.
>
> Cheers
> David

That's all well and good, but Railroad Depot offers free sites to ANYONE
who wishes to use it for non-commercial use no matter who they are or
where they are. We also offer CGI scripts, Real Audio/Video streaming,
unlimited email forwarding to default address, and 20 Mb of web space.
Not to knock what you are doing, there is plenty of room for both of us,
and more for that matter, but the remark about winning a Nobel Prize for
literature just peeved me a bit. Besides, it worked, in less then 3
hours I had two sign ups and 12 inquires.

Have you got your own free railroad web site yet? Get One!

Free Sites @ Railroad Depot - http://freesite.rrdepot.com/