Ballarat to Skipton Line

Hello All,

I'm interested in the now defunct (1985) Ballarat to Skipton line and any
information on the following items:
        - Infrastructure plans or photos especially Linton and Ballarat
stations.
        - Typical train workings, timetables, photos etc
        - Any other interesting plans, photos, etc
I am modelling the line as if it continued and prospered into the standard
gauge era.
I do have the book called "Cross Country" and I do live close by the old
alignment but 1970's information would be helpful.
I am willing to purchase any photos if necessary.

Geoff