Re: Deary deary me ...

The photo showing the 106db reading on the sound meter is misleading. The
locos are passing directly under the device and this would give a higher
reading due to the location and proximity of the sound meter. What were the
sound readings either side of the train and at various distances away from
the train (including outside those obnoxious graffitti panels - sorry, noise
abatement panels).
The photos in the so called Rogue's Gallery appear to be rather mild
compared to other non-railway civil construction sites that I have seen.

canetram59

387C2CBD.579ECE6E@ozemail.com.au">news:387C2CBD.579ECE6E@ozemail.com.au...