Peterbrough Station news Wed 12 Jan 2000.

Good afternoon from Peterborough Station
there was a bit of action here today with
12 people on The Platform seven of these
were bound for Sydney on the Eastbound
Indian Pacific, which arrived late at 11:50 CST

Two passengers had  been booked to meet the
train in Adelaide but were given the wrong Departure
time, and hens had to travel to Peterborough to
meet The IP.   This has happened three times
since Christmas and is not a good advertisement
for the Adelaide Tourism Office involved.

Back to the Indian Pacific , which was headed by
NR15 " Meningie"

I have once again updated my web Pages,see links
below, please let me know of any improvement.

Yours in The Steam
Robin
My Page1 : http://www.ozemail.com.au/~stationmaster/
 My Page2 : http://www.ozemail.com.au/~stationmaster/Gallery.html