(SA)-Modela Road/Rail/Lightrail, [Melb]-General.

G'day to you all.

This unit operates out of Adelaide on the transit system.

We had a person in this morning, at our office and said
that City of Moonee Valley is look at this unit to run
from Tullamarine Airport to the City as an option.

I would like to see a photo of this unit, if possible.

This same person told us that Tullamarine Airport has
build a underground station that is operation but not
link to anything as yet, plus another rail option from
Craigieburn heading west then south to the airport then
to the Albion/Broadmeadows line East Keilor area.
{Tunnels}

--
Regards
Capt. W. J. Somerville