Re: [NSW] Female Guards/Drivers

I've heard the same stories about males. Dont make generalisations because
all generalisations are false . . .

I find its the men who do the most talking on the PA. And drivers may find
it annoying, but I reckon all guards should announce the next stop and the
route of the train because that info is not always available on stations.

Brendan

8521gn$m74$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:8521gn$m74$1@nnrp1.deja.com...