Re: NR in Penrith Yard

yes this train was in gosford yard some days ago it is going from newcastle
to south aus to the bhp plant in wyhallia (sorryif spelling wrong) this
train is only allowed to go no faster than 30km/h here in nsw and yes it
does has a guards van to the back which adds as a crew car
andrew

nobody <dweebken@NOSPAM.yahoo.com> wrote in message
3873eb34@pink.one.net.au">news:3873eb34@pink.one.net.au...
> I think I may have spotted the same thing from a distance on tuesday. An
NR