Re: "lost" trains

John MacCallum wrote in message <3873D0ED.6E7944A@MYlisp.com.au>...

>Now at the risk of getting really rude here I think
>that some of you should shut the fuck up and stop vilifying the
>poor bastard. You don't know what the exact circumstances were
>because you weren't there in the Cab with him.

I don't think that anyone will flame you John. This is exactly what I was
trying to say. We do not know what the driver saw or was told. All we know
is what others have said they told him, and we do not know if all they are
doing is covering their arses.

Since we do not know, we cannot speculate either way.

Dave