Re: B80 & other WCR Loco's

Hi,

Gareth Davidson wrote:

> With Freight Victoria's loco shortages, could WCR contract spare loco's
> I.E. they have 5 operational, surely they could spare 1 or 2, and even
> refurbish some of the loco's they've got in storage, then contract out a
> loco hire to Freight Victoria.

Already happens from time to time, our loco's have banked Warrnambool goods
trains to and from Geelong quite a bit in the last couple of months.  Hiring
them out "full time" is less likely, ideally you like to have three in service
on any given day, then allow for one to be in the shops for routine
maintenance, sometimes with another in the shops for longer term work.

Cheers,
CH.
--
Craig Haber