Re: Ghan derailment.

I just have to disagree with you on this one.  Don't you know that bed is
THE most dangerous place to be.  There is a very strong correlation between
death and being in bed - most people die in bed!

The correlation might not exist for sleepers on trains though.

  ;-)
Cheers
Michael

84m9cp$21q9$1@otis.netspace.net.au">news:84m9cp$21q9$1@otis.netspace.net.au...