[TAS] Rare sight in Hobart

Tonight, seen in Hobart, was a very unusual scene.  As is my want, I
enjoy watching the evening goods shunt and leave, but tonight, was in
for a real treat.  The consist for tonight was made up of 4 different
classes of locomotives.

In the lead:    2010    formerly QR 1466   first in service 8/64.
modified in NZ, now DQ class. Carries Tasrail red and yellow.

second:        4588    I think this was it's first visit to Hobart.  A
DC class, built as DA1489, in Canada (A 2070) , and served in New
Zealand, 1964.  Is on loan to Tasrail in unmodified form. Was renumbered
DA909 in 1979. Carries Tranzrail blue as the colours.

third unit:   2056    Another QR, completely unmodified, slave unit.
Was QR 1475. Decked out in Tranzrail blue.

final unit:    2101   a named loco, ZR2- Audrey Mills, is an English
Electric, and led this unlikely set into Hobart.  Recently modified
braking allows this to run with GMs. Originally QR2355, first introduced
in 1973, moved to Tas in 1987 (ZB 6) and then in 1997 became ZR 2.
Livery: supposively ANR yellow, but consistent with recent rolling stock
from ANR days, best described as sooted grime.

DQ-DC-QR-ZR  : quite a colourful site

The consist left Hobart early (1750, usually 2000).  I hope the young
photographer with the cute dog who spoke to me as the storm hit (1820)
managed to catch up with it and take some good shots- I just finished
the film in my camera before heading out for a walk...damn it!

Good website for all these locos:
http://www.tased.edu.au/tasonline/railtas