Re: Sydney Airport Link - Netiquette

Dave Proctor <thadocta@spambait.dingoblue.net.au> wrote in message
84md06$fc6$1@news1.mpx.com.au">news:84md06$fc6$1@news1.mpx.com.au...
> Ronald BESDANSKY wrote in message ...
> >I haven't seen the earlier development of this thread, but it's pretty
> >obvious it now doesn't have much to do with "Sydney Airport Link".
> Shouldn't
> >it be renamed?
>
> Why?
>
> Dave

I should have thought it was obvious. I log on to the newsgroup, I'm looking
for threads I might be interested in reading (going by the subject), and
either I see something I'm interested in and click on the first message only
to find it's about something totally irrelevant, or I skip the thread and
miss out reading something I AM interested in. Maybe some people have time
to read every thread. I don't. I can't see what the problem with renaming
the thread is.

Rgds

Ron BESDANSKY