Re: Cumberland Line was (Re: NYE Fireworks in Sydney)

Ken Neate wrote in message <84n7ar$4se$1@bugstomper.ihug.com.au>...

>Of course, it may get worse. The remaining Cumberland services could be
>canceled so that some cars are available to run the airport link, after all
>no one thought to buy any trains for this service, either!

I heard that they did not need extra cars to run the airport service, since,
at the moment, there are two services on the East Hills line, the East Hills
service and the Campbelltown service, both travelling via Sydenham. Under
the proposed working, one of them (cannot remember which) will become the
airport service.

Dave