Re: High-voltage track circuits

Does your use of high-voltage pulse track circuits affect the rules about
having to run a rail-cleaning locomotive through a section which has not
been used for some time, before you can run passenger trains?

I remember some years ago after a long rail strike in Sydney there were 48
class DE locos running all over the place on rail cleaning duties.

Rgds

Ron BESDANSKY
Rob <robd74@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> In South Australia, on the Steam Ranger Tourist Rail (Mount Barker to
Victor