Re: NYE Fireworks in Sydney

In article <386DF48D.A8B66F28@nospam.bigfoot.com>,
  athan1@spam.bigfoot.com wrote:

> and of course, a definitie statement in this newsgroup is sufficient
> to stop trains running across the bridge at any time,  let alone
> during the TV event that seems to have hijacked all reasonable
> television...roll on Jan 3, normality at last

Reasonable TV, at this non-ratings period?  It's bad enough during
ratings.  Anyway ... if Jan 3 comes too quickly I'll miss the first day
of the Sydney test.  Now that's most reasonable TV - especially with ABC
Radio on audio.

Sorry, can't think of any railway comment to keep this on topic.

JD
--
John Dennis
Home of the Dutton Bay Tramway