Re: No Y2k Bug

The cat walked across David McLoughlin
<davemcl@AXE*THISiprolink.co.nz>'s keyboard and wrote:

>Hi all

>Just again to let you know from Auckland, the first city where the
>computers rolled over, that NOTHING happened. The Y2K Bug is the hoax I
>have long claimed.

Here on American television, the news was reporting severe telephone
network congestion in both New Zealand and Australia.  However, this
is because people were picking up the phone to ensure that there was a
tone; this is the very thing that the phone company has asked us NOT
to do.

--Urbanophile  (Call me "Jim" in real life . . .)

Pecking away from somewhere in Citrus Heights, California, USA, North America,
Earth, Solar System, Orion Spiral Arm, Milky Way, Andromeda Cluster, Universe...