Re: HFL 420 restoration group site update.

"The Railway Rasputin II." <bob@fastlink.com.au> wrote in message
38AA7717.7C9ACB17@fastlink.com.au">news:38AA7717.7C9ACB17@fastlink.com.au...
> The site has been updated with pics from before the start of the
> restoration. Official approval is due at the end of Feb.
>

> http://www.geocities.com/waikikamukaw/
>

> Give me a yell if the thing has broken down, I'm still new to this.
>
> rgds

The blue link to the RTM in the text is almost impossible to see on the
black background. Is the blue vertical stripe supposed to be there? It would
be a good idea to give the page a name as well, rather than index. This name
is what displays in the top of your browser window and is also the default
name if you save the page in the favourites.
Hope this helps.
--
Regards,
Chris Stratton