Re: [Vic] Rolling stock wobbles

Dave Proctor said in message <88cujv$g32$1@news1.mpx.com.au>, I therefore
quote:

>>Hitachi and Comeng will be refurbish soon,
>
>Are they going to air-condition the Hitachis? If not, they will be no
>better than they are now.

The new trains are mostly going to replace the Hitachis, which by 2002,
some will be at the end of their running life (30 years) and others
gradually.

><but if the new trains are
>>come from overseas, there will be lots of people out of job, this would
>>be another blow to Vicotrian economic (we already lost Virgin airline,
>
>You cannot lose what you don't already have.

jeff told us we already had the contract for building the new trains, and
that the trains WILL be built in Australia. Bit late now though ):

Regards

Michael

--
Michael Kurkowski
Email: mk@netstra.com.au

Children in the back seat cause accidents.
Accidents in the back seat cause children.