Re: [Vic] Rolling stock wobbles

In article <E7cq4.2914$R37.9775@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,
  "Andrew Box" <boxy@bigpond.net.au> wrote:

> Lineman <grime@dcsi.net.au> wrote in message 38a7e1f2@nap-ns1">news:38a7e1f2@nap-ns1...
> > Have a read of this article in today's Melbourne Age
> > http://www.theage.com.au/bus/20000214/A16442-2000Feb13.html
> >

> I really dont care were the trains come from, as a regular commuter i
am
> sick of getting into a Hitachi on a hot day.

Hitachi and Comeng will be refurbish soon, but if the new trains are
come from overseas, there will be lots of people out of job, this would
be another blow to Vicotrian economic (we already lost Virgin airline,
almost lost Studio city, half of the dockland apartment) and Australian
engineering skill, we have the capability of building rail vehicles and
the delivery time and price is competitive to Overseas, so why not
build them here?

--
Cheers

James