Re: Two 86xx on freight

"Paul Jones" <dj_wiseguy2@yahoo.com> writes:

>Hi all.
>Saw 2x 86xx locos with both pantos up hauling a container freight through
>Blacktown at 3:00pm this afternoon. I haven't seen one of these for many a
>year!!! Hopefully it's not the last....

A pair of 86's came through here (Waterfall) sometime over the last few
days. Couldn't see the locos clearly enough through the trees on the
embankment across the road though.

Regards,

Craig.

--
            Craig Ian Dewick            |       Stand clear - jaws closing
 Send email to craigd@lios.apana.org.au |  Visit my Australian rail transport