Re: Train in Goldeneye

In article <889oes$8ge$1@bomb.dynamite.com.au>,
  "Jane and Graeme" <janess@dynamite.com.au> wrote:
> Well, I've taken another look thru my old British mags and cant find
the
> article I am thinking of, but I am 99% sure it was a modified Class 20
>
> Graeme
yes! it is a modified class 20 loco plus some mark 1 carriages, the
film was shot in one of the preservation railway in UK, I think it was
May 1995 issue of "Rail" magazine had an exclusive news on
this "Russian" train. I can't remember the exact issue but I remembered
it was around may, april issue. The film finished shooting in July 1995
and released at the end of October 1995.

Cheers

James

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.