Peterborough Station Report 13 Feb.-

G'day rail fans it is a lovely mild day at the station
and it is good to see no new vandalism since
December when the crews quarters were wrecked.
SteamTown has a good agenda planned for the
 Easter break, including an open day, I hope to
have further details to morrow.

Rail traffic through Peterborough this morning has
 been lite , with the eastbound Trailer Railer
racing through  at 10:15 CST with very little rail
noise, a credit to the Wheel Inspectors or who  ever.

The Indian Pacific glided in Eastbound over the crossing
at 11:25 , and running on time, however the train slowed
through the station and came to a stop on the main line
adjacent to the up loop, maybe waiting for orders, then
after 15 minutes proceeded on her run to Broken Hill.
Loco in charge was NR 111..

I would like to hear from any one , with queries about
Peterborough or the surrounding area. Terowie or Yongala.
or SteamTown.

Yours in The Steam
Robin
My Page1 : http://www.ozemail.com.au/~stationmaster/