Re: N class (was H220 was surviving R class etc)

> The Ns were a fine engine and had more soul than the rubbish running
around
> on V/Line metals today (N451-475-what an insult to a fine class of
steam
> loco).
>
> Cheers
>
> Noel Forster
> Perth WA (Ballarat born & bred)

The current N class, might not be pleasant looking(look basccially
similar to 81 class, BL, AL, and G) they helped V/line survive from
fierce competition. They are reliable, fast, gives good ride quality
and not to mention head end power, cut down the operation cost, easy
maintenance and short turn around time. For me they aren't rubbish at
all, at least they saved V/line.

--
Cheers

James