Re: Fate of 85/86 class

Clarence Colliery did close but was bought by another company and reopened.
A reduced workforce was employed and haulage by rail recommenced at least a
year ago (from memory).

The coalies are quad 81s on 42 hoppers or triple 81s on 33 hoppers. The
occasional 82 gets a run for good measure.

Chris

88216j$oti$1@news1.mpx.com.au">news:88216j$oti$1@news1.mpx.com.au...