Re: N class (was H220 was surviving R class etc)

James Brook said in message <38A53B3C.E1F6078D@ozemail.com.au>, I
therefore quote:

>I like both the steam N and the diesel N (although I have never seen a
>steam N working). I don't think the diesel N is an insult to the Steam
>N!

>> Steam N's had a soul?? Interesting idea. Yes, those diesel N's are
>> rubbish, they can fly straight past the water/coal facilities that
>> those soulful steam N's had to stop at every few miles.

I have to agree with Mark on this one. N's (and G's for that matter) are
truly rubbish. The sound that eminates from them resembles the sound that
you hear from outside my room when the music is up. Anyway, with it's
playstation controls, G543 is surely the pits. And to think I'll be
photographing it if it follows me on the narrow guage up into NSW! Pah!

Regards

Michael
(Long live the G8's - G8 as in Gr8!)

--
Michael Kurkowski
Email: mk@netstra.com.au

Children in the back seat cause accidents.
Accidents in the back seat cause children.