Re: First train to Airport [Sydney,NSW]

I noticed on Friday (11/02) at 1730 that the removable de-rails have been
removed (permanently it appeared) from both the up and down lines at both
ends of the Airport Line.  The rails have also received some use on either
Thursday or Friday as some rust has been removed by a passing train
(trains).

The two non-tunnel signals on the up line at Turrella and the non-tunnel
signal on the up line at Central were all clear.  This is in contrast to the
first Airport Line signal on the up at Turrella, which is an automatic
signal, being "artificially" held at danger since the signalling was
switched on many months ago.

This is the first sign that I've seen that the line is generally available
for traffic.

Looks like route knowledge training is the remaining issue

Chris