Re: [QLD]Citytrain obervation2

One last thing,I tested the attitude of QR staffs towards photographing
at both Roma Street and Bowen Hill. I went on and told him I am a
railfan and wishing to take photos of the trains, he
said "photographing is ALWAYS welcome as long as I stay behind the
yellow line"! he even pointed out plaform 9 (towards Central end)is the
best place to take Traveltrains and he told me "GSPE" will pulls in
soon at platform 2.

At Bowen Hill I asked a staff member if is ok to take photo of the
trains? he said that's ok and told me Bowen Hill is not the best place
to take trains because there are number of obstaces within the station
(fencing, wire etc) and recommanded me "Albion" ,"Northgate" are the
best place.

--
Cheers

James