Re: [NSW] Single deck interurban at Heathcote

I think there was a report on it in NSW Digest a couple of months ago. I
seem to recall that the report stated that vandals set the car alight and it
was now to be scrapped. I noticed it myself a couple of weeks ago returning
by car from a job at Moss Vale.
Cheers
Rod Gayford
87orcu$r0g$1@news1.mpx.com.au">news:87orcu$r0g$1@news1.mpx.com.au...