Used cars

Dear sirs,

It is a great pleasure for me to introduce our company to you.

We export new and used vehicles manufactured in Korea and
European cars to all
around the world.  With the very competitive price, we make
tremendous efforts to
provide vehicles in satisfactory condition and to customize your
needs.

We are specializing in new and used vehicles and located in
Chan-Han Pyung car
market in Seoul, Korea which is the biggest car market in Korea
and the market
provides a wide variety of vehicles.

We at Philip Korea guarantee :
 - Reasonable Price
 - Excellent services and well qualified and skilled staff
 - High quality vehicles to suit your specifications
 - Quick delivery of any vehicle to anywhere within a short
period of notice.

Thanks N Best Regds
Seounha Kim

homepage: http://www.philipkorea.co.kr