Re: Dubbo XPT runs this weekend (05/02/2000-06/02/2000)?

Eric Cartman <erk_cartman@yahoo.com> wrote in message
87jqq0$mha$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:87jqq0$mha$1@nnrp1.deja.com...
> Dan
>
> That would depend on the type of work being conducted and if there is a
> single line working option available.

** I don't think the line between Penrith and Lithgow have a single line
option, unlike Cowan - Hawkesbury River and Waterfall - Wollongong which has
an option of the single line working. But I don't know if the line between
Penrith and Lithgow can be manually flagged if the single line option
happened.

If the train is replaced with
> buses, it is usually replaced throughout the whole trip (Sydney -
> Dubbo). It would also depend on if there is a path available as well.

**I think the whole trip between Sydney and Dubbo are replaced by buses -
but I'll check with CountryLink to make sure.

Thank you for your suggestions Eric - it did helped.

Cheers.
Danny Mok
dan@flex.com.au
FordGhia's Railway & Transport Page