Railway Digest Feb 2000

Last year, there was considerable discussion about the
distribution of this magazines. We are listening
to this feedback and doing everything physically possible
to address the issue. Readers will notice a schedule for
earlier contribution deadlines in the Feb issue - starting
Friday, 3 March (for the April edition) that will now apply
for the rest of this year. For readers wanting a personal
copy of the new deadline schedule, please email us
at (DekRogers@bigpond.com) and we will dispatch
it promptly (as an attached Word file).

The subscription copies were posted yesterday
(Monday, 7 Feb) and the retail copies will be
available later in the week.

The Editorial staff and publisher trust our readers
had a pleasant and safe Christmas and New Year.
And don't forget about the coming '10 Best Rail
Experiences in Australia' article which is calling
for nominations which close on Wednesday,
1 March. (See RD Jan 2000, page 45.)

Derek Rogers
Editor - Railway Digest