Re: Fate of 85/86 class

And how do you think ELECTRICITY is made ???Do you think it is just waiting
in the cables for someone to use it.Look around you.At least maybe someone
has with the building of the windmills at Blayney to go ahead.Funny that i
have seen windmills on farms for years.Things dont change they stay the same.

Don