Re: [QR] 2000 Class Railcars

According to to my source this appears to be permanent (at least til the
next timetable change , when the shuttle is under review again.

The reason for the ICE set is that they have MANUAL doors (a big no no
in this day of Occ Health &Safety) ie before Jan 27 the 3:32 (ex Roma
St)  Gold Coast Train used an ICE set, always 3 ticket gestapo on board
to close doors & station attendant running up & down to close what they
missed. For the 3 stops on the shuttle the Guard opens & closes door.

Although I miss the 2000 class, at least my disabled (& in a whhelchair)
son should (!) be allowed to ride this train (he wasn;t on the 2000
class because of OHS reasons) when we go to the Mater.

Kim
Corinda Qld