Re: [QR] 2000 Class Railcars

Any idea as to what is happening to the remaining 2000 class? I reckon they
will become fairly collectable - sleek stainless steel body, brass exhaust,
big curved windscreen and the big yellow QR logo (cast?) on the front.

I think I could just squeeze one down the side of the house - don't tell my
wife though!

Peter Neeve
A lurker and very ocassional poster

Graham Watkins <gwatkins@globec.com.au> wrote in message
3896e213.0@galaxy.globec.com.au">news:3896e213.0@galaxy.globec.com.au...
> The 2000 class railcars have ceased operation on the Yeerongpilly to
Corinda