Re: [Qld] Gunzelling around Redbank

I was wandering around Bowen Hills/Mayne the other day and the only Diesel
stabled was 2310, but 2101 and a 1700(not sure which one) were shunting a
ballast train at the northern end of the yards. There is still an abundance
of 3900s, even though I could have sworn they moved them to Acacia Ridge.
Most of them are now stabled at Redbank, which is a pain in the neck for
someone who loved checking out what was stabled at Mayne while going into
and out of the city. There is now an abundance of SX sets in the Diesel Loco
Shed.

Dean A Stalker
Email: dstalker2000@hotmail.com
Web Page: http://www.crosswinds.net/~qrhistory/