Re: alt.binaries.rail.australia idea. any support?

Count me in !
I would normally set my Pic Grabber to download all the latest from
alt.binaries.rail.pics everyday anyway, so I would certainly be interested
in an Australian group.

I'm lucky I have an "unlimited" time and volume plan from my ISP which is
very cheap so bring on the 2 Megs pic's tomorrow !

And finally this would give me somewhere to post some of the thousands of
pics I took as an Enfield Guard in the early 70's to middle 80's

Marc Hunt
(Ex-Enfield Guard)