[VIC] R700

Now that most Victorian railfans have seen this locomotive, I'm sure
that I'm not the only one who's wondering if WCR can actually get R700
running by the end of the year as well as rebuilding R766 by easter.
Does anyone here know if R700 is in better condition than it looks.

Here is a video capture of R700 taken on Sunday:

http://www.railpage.org.au/vr/pics/vidcaps/r700/r700.jpg

Note: This image is copyright and may not be used for anything other
than personal non-profit use without my permission.

--
- James Brook -

e-mail:
mailto:ajmbrook@ozemail.com.au