Re: Metro Light Rail, Sydney

>Park
>only
>> > one

 http://www.sleeper.apana.org.au/railway/slr/images/

 Wentworth Park station extensions are actually reasonably advanced
with the plaform foundation in, and staunchion supports being cast.
 Jubilee Park station's foundations are also complete. The rest of the
line doesnt look like much, however a lot of scub clearing has been
done, so you can actually see all of both tracks now, where as 6 months
ago 'up' line (South Track) was heavly overgrown as that closed to traffic
a couple of years before the other one. Heavy rail services to the mill
at Pymont ceased just before the orginal tramway construction started,
but they ran bi-directonally on the 'down' (north) track.